Skull Canyon Ziplines is located 60-minutes away from Los Angeles and we receive guests from all over the world.
Our ziplines in California are not only a thrilling adventure but we provide the opportunity to share ecological information and respect for wildlife.
We provide ecological and historical information to residents and guests.
We protect and conserve the ecosystem and use water conservatively.
We respect and protect culture and values while providing employment opportunities to residents in a respectful work environment.
We hire exclusively from the local area, provide all training for our staff which enables men and women to gain employment in the tourism industry. To apply please complete the form and send any questions to [email protected]
The role of a Tour Guide is to be entertaining and engaging while maintaining safety standards during the entirety of the tour.
- Provide exceptional customer service to stadium quests
- Welcome each visitor and serve them as they begin the tour
- Maintain a professional image and pleasant demeanor at all times
- Communicate with teammates and supervisors
- Ensure the safety of all visitors at all times
- Have relevant customer service experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and team-oriented attitude
- Must be comfortable serving visitors of all backgrounds and age
- Must be willing to be flexible with their schedule and daily assignments
- Ability to stand for long periods and walk long distances
- Love the outdoors and want an adventurous job
- Must be over 18 years of age
Skull Canyon Ziplines is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.